Where do I file a complaint or a commendation regarding police department employees?
Citizens may file a complaint in person against a departmental employee. An on duty supervisor is required to speak with any citizen regarding an employee. No employee has the authority to talk any citizen from making a complaint against an employee. Citizens may also commend an employee in person or by contacting 972-218-2700 or in person at 1650 North Dallas Avenue.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...